Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yarn!

Picked up my latest yarn order today and am very excited! I've bought the yarn and picked out the pattern already for the shawl I plan to knit for this year's A Christmas to Cure Cancer Silent Auction. I must have it completed by Thanksgiving...yeah, I'm starting early this year. Last year I went through about 5 different yarns and 4 different patterns before I got the right combination.

On the health front, Monday was my first day back to work after my sinus surgery. I was out for two weeks to have the surgery and recovery. It will take a couple of months to heal completely, but I think that it's going very well so far. I'm hoping to start my allergy shot therapy next week. I still hate needles, but I have to get my allergies under control, so I'm just going to have to get over that phobia.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Glad your surgery went well and you're doing much better! Can't wait to see pictures of your shawl!