Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Award Time

Last week, the lovely Tina gave me this award:


The rules for receiving this award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog. (done)
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (done)
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (see below)
4. Add links to those blogs on yours. (done) Here are my nominees:
Deborah's Daily Dilemmas
Finish Your Row
Knitting Iris
Kody May Knits
L.A. is My Beat (note: memory intensive, but worth it)
Monster Crochet
nerd knits
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. (Will do..)

Thanks to the bloggers above for sharing their lives, thoughts and talent. I've gotten a lot out of reading their blogs over the last couple of years.

Tina - Thanks so much for the award! It really lit up a gloomy week.

2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Hey Ruby,

Thanks for giving me a blog award. I'm glad you read and like my blog.

Tina - omme i London aka teeweewonders said...

I'm glad you liked it - it was well deserved. :)
Have a great weekend.